Monday, September 1, 2008

mississippi moonshine and the" inerneb"

So... after a day of pure Hell, stuck on I-59 in Mississippi. We are now stuck in Laurel Mississippi at the lovely Holiday Inn express. We have taken turns staying in the hotel room to make sure the cats are quiet. I had to sign a paper when I checked in last night that I wouldn't bring in animals. We have two cats... one of them is very talkative. So far they have been nice and quiet...

SO we spent the day today seeking out info on the internet, and drinking Mississippi Moonshine. Which has made the day go a little easier. And obviously I'm bringing a bottle home for the "Fuck Gustav" party that I'm sure will take place this weekend...

Until then... we sit and watch Fox news, America's next top model, dirty jobs.... and plenty of youtube videos involving funny cats...

hopefully we come home tomorrow...

No comments: